Here follows a summary list of our services for each type of business structure from leading Wexford and Waterford Accountants E. W. Levingstone and Company Accountants:
Sole Trader Accounts – Business
• Preparation of yearly accounts to include:
Capital Account, Profit & Loss Account, Fixed Assets Schedule and Balance Sheet.
Sole Trader Accounts – Farming
• Preparation of yearly accounts to include Trading Statements, Cost of Sales Account, Profit and Loss Account and Balance Sheet.
• Completion of cheques journals and preparation of Simple Farm Accounts.
Companies- audit exempt
• If a company complies with certain conditions it may claim audit exemption which means the company does not have to prepare and file fully audited accounts. However they will still be required to produce yearly financial statements.
Companies – audit
• Compilation and audit of yearly Accounts and issuing Accountant’s Report thereon.
Attendance at yearly stock take.
Companies Limited by Guarantee
• Preparation to annual accounts for companies limited by guarantee e.g. public interest companies such as voluntary groups, clubs, crèches, etc.
Companies – Company Secretarial
• Preparing Abridged Financial Statements and completion of Annual Returns and various other forms for submission to the Companies Registration Office.
Rental Income Computations are prepared for all types of business entities, if required.
Click here for Taxation considerations applicable to each type of business structure.
E.W. Levingstone & Co. – Accountants Waterford, Wexford, South East